Transeo (we provide software solutions to schools and school districts nationwide) is adding 2 Customer Success Specialists to our team.
You’ll be responsible for post implementation support of our school district customers as they adopt and utilize our software solutions.
This is a 100% work from home role and is focused on technical support and issue resolution.
Our Customer Success Specialists are:
- Tech Savvy (you quickly learn new software application usage in your personal and professional life)
- Problem Solvers (you think like a detective and refuse to let a puzzle beat you)
- Passionate about Education and Customer Success (We are an edtech company and you will be supporting educators and the student success journey)
You’ll provide excellent consulting and guidance to customers, truly understanding their challenges and using your technical and professional expertise to mentor and guide our customers to exceptional outcomes.
- Minimum 1 year of professional software technical support/help desk experience
- Experience in an empathetic, problem solving, customer facing support role
- Proven experience with solving complex customer challenges of a technical nature, requiring research, diagnosis and collaboration with development, product and sales engineering.
- Experience of one or more education or business application environments (SIS, LMS, CRM, eBusiness/ERP etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile, evolving, start-up environment. (You are comfortable with and embrace change)
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Transeo product suite.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience during calls, emails, chat, and customer escalations to develop positive client relationships.
- Achieve 95%+ retention of clients as a team with a focus on developing referrals and a high NPS
Transeo is a different kind of company. We place a premium on social impact, having fun, working hard, and thinking deeply but practically. Transeo was created for educators by educators. We have forged both a corporate team and collaborative partnerships that represent some of the highest caliber talent and thinking in the field of K-12 education. In addition to diverse, high-energy, and smart professionals, we have a strong national network of leading educational organizations.
We build and deploy software with a suite of tools that helps schools, districts, regional entities, and states transform the way they support students in their college, career, and life readiness journey. Transeo currently features 4 products (Serve, Jobs, Journey, College) with more on the way, all fully integrated and built using the most relevant and up to date tech stack. The suite is highly configurable to suit the needs of every organization and impacts students in highly meaningful ways.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent customer focus, ability to answer customer questions in a timely manner and escalate customer issues appropriately.
- Ability to ask the right questions to identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Address customer needs by providing simple how-to instructions, sharing help desk articles, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate empathetically with customers. Ability to collaborate with colleagues to problem solve.
- Ability to meet response time expectations and make sensible decisions under pressure
- Good understanding of software applications and enterprise platforms with a focus on user adoption and usage
- Self Managed, Self Motivated and Agile Thinking. We are a startup and need people focused on execution and accountability. We do not think in an 8-5 mentality. We are focused on outcomes and customer success.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range for this position starts at $45,000.00 plus, commensurate with experience. We also provide the following benefits to all employees:
- All required hardware and software (PC/Laptop, Software, Tools & Platforms)
- Generous health plans with substantial portions covered by Transeo including:
- Potential for a stock compensation plan