Customer Success Specialist in Education Technology
Full-Time, Entry Level, $40,000 - $45,000 Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Are you looking to be a key individual contributor on a start-up-mode, high-energy team? Do you want to work with dynamic clients and transform education? Do you want to help build and implement the next generation of best-in-class education software products? Are you a natural problem solver with a “let’s get it done” attitude? If so, Transeo wants to hear from you.
Transeo needs a fun, brilliant and motivated Customer Success Specialist. Being a fast growing startup, we need a self-starter and "doer" who will actively and accurately complete duties related to new implementations to ensure successful adoption. The Specialist will also provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. The person in this role is going to be on the company's front lines and will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas. The ultimate goal is to support, delight, and retain our partner school districts and schools. Optimal performers will also have opportunities for promotion/career growth as this team and others rapidly expand over the next months and years.
Transeo is a different kind of company. We place a premium on having fun, working hard, and thinking deeply but practically. Transeo was created for educators by educators. We have forged both a corporate team and collaborative partnerships that represent some of the highest caliber talent and thinking in the field of K-12 education. In addition to diverse, high-energy, and smart professionals, we have a strong national network of leading educational organizations.
In sum, this role supports the implementation and ongoing support of college, career, and life readiness software with a suite of tools that helps schools, districts, regional entities, and states transform the way they support students in their readiness journey. Transeo currently features 4 products, Serve, Jobs, Journey, and College with more on the way. All products are fully integrated and built using one of the most modern programming languages. The suite is highly configurable to suit the needs of every organization. The person in this role is an expert in helping our customers configure optimally for their processes.
Supported by a Customer Success Director, the Customer Success Specialist will first act in a consulting capacity during the onboarding process for new customers, listening to partner needs and translating that into how Transeo will be configured to meet that need. This demands strength in the areas of organizational skills, communication, problem solving, task management, and systems building.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Transeo product suite.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience during calls, emails, chat, and customer escalations to develop positive client relationships.
- Achieve 95%+ retention. Strong evidence that personal performance leads to the team achieving extremely high customer retention and referenceability
Onboarding & Training
- Manage a portfolio of customer onboarding projects with the guidance and support of a Director, ensuring a successful and timely completion achieving key milestones.
- Interact with customers and team members to spec out desired system and communicate the need to other team members
- Create or co-create a specific, simple, and actionable onboarding project plan with deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
- Execute on that plan and configure the desired system and help to keep on time delivery by meeting both personal and team deadlines per the project plan
- Track deliverables to partners, including being familiar with district set-ups, new system developments, and testing of the product
- Utilize product adoption data and customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
- Provide ongoing, responsive and flexible support to all customers and end users
- Provide first level contact and communicate resolutions to customer issues
- Review support tickets throughout the day, communicate back to our customers and/or escalate to appropriate team members, and close within agreed upon timeframe
- Develop and continuously improve on customer resources.
- Walk customers through problem-solving process
- Recommend procedure modifications or product improvements as needed
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk systems, products, and services
- Use data in an ongoing manner to support partner districts’ use of the system
Requirements / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Able to effectively manage your time, fulfill requests within communicated deadlines, and prioritize tasks based on urgency and value to the company
- Proven ability to effectively manage a project, communicate, and build relationships from past experience
- Self-Managing, especially as a Remote position), organized, adaptable, and flexible
- High energy, upbeat, optimistic, and energetic
- Reasonably technical, meaning you can dive into the configuration/settings backend of our readiness platform and understand the processes supporting it. Past experience configuring software is nice but not essential
- Agility and quick-learner work style
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone, email, and video conferencing
- Strong follow up and project management skills
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with partners and Transeo team members
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Analytical, conflict resolution, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn web-based applications to help manage this work
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite products
- You must be authorized to and willing to work in the US
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn new software systems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willing to work cross-functionally
- A brilliant communicator
- An on-the-fly problem solver
- Empathetic to customer needs
- Work independently with minimal guidance from management
- Fearless about learning
- Accountable for achieving high customer satisfaction ratings
- Experience in education is a plus
Transeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for considering an application for employment with the Transeo team! As an equal opportunity employer, Transeo values diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.
Visit www.gotranseo.com for more information on the company